Given that it’s only June and I’ve already read 55 romance novels this year, which is just a few less than I normally read in a YEAR, I decided I needed to make an effort to read some more educational books.
So this is what’s currently in the book queue:
(Would you ever guess that I was an inventory/merchandising supervisor at Borders from that picture? I really can create nice displays when I want to. Really.)
- The Very Best Men by Evan Thomas
- The Atomic Bazaar by William Langewiesche
- Great Powers: America and the World After Bush
- Spying on the Bomb by Jeffrey T. Richelson
- Ghost Wars by Steve Coll
- Ястребы Мира by Дмитрий Рогозин (Definitely ambitious, but finishing a book in Russian is on my 30 before 30 list.)
- Foreign Influence by Brad Thor
Ok, so that last book isn’t educational, but hey… all work and no play and all that…
What are you reading right now?
Filed under: Books